From energetic outings with friends to renowned sports cyclists the new Route66 won't let you down:
- The responsiveness of a sloping geometry combined with short chain stays.
- The comfort of steel for low weight (7.5 kg fully assembled).
- Made for disc or rim brakes
- Handmade in our workshop at Ille sur Tet, France
|FRAME||STEEL TIG WELDED|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSC 68MM BB SHELL|
|HEADTUBE||44MM FOR TAPERED OR 1”1/8 FORK|
|CABLE ROUTING||INTERNAL FOR REAR RIM BRAKE|
|REAR AXLE||130x10MM FOR RIM BRAKE|
|135x10MM FOR DISC BRAKE|
|SEAT CLAMP||INTEGRATED (31,6MM SEAT POST DIAM)|
|FRONT DER||BRAZED BOTTOM PULL|
|BOTTLE MOUNT||2 SETS OF BOTTLE MOUNT|
|DROPOUTS FOR FIXIE OR TRACK|
Guides and technologies
The seat tube shortens the chain stays making the steel even more responsive.
The use of Spirit Columbus life tubes in addition to our own lowers the weight of the frame to 1.8 kg.
The highly sloped geometry of the Route66 limits the number of frame sizes while keeping an ideal geometry for most riders.
Whatever your stand-over height you will always have sufficient seat post clearance and a frame length appropriate length to your physique.
|M||480||540||974||130||72°5||1m65 à 1m75|
|L||510||560||993||150||72°5||1m75 à 1m85|
In option we can do a tailor-made frame according to your request.
Informations and services
Lead Time and DeliveryPlease inquire about current lead times and availability when you are ready to order.
We deliver directly in France and abroad.
We are committed to the strength and reliability of our products. A steel frame is repairable and made to last without its mechanical properties degrading over time. Frame is guaranteed for 5 years and paint for 2 years.
You have been riding with your Caminade for several years, the frame has suffered the ravages of falls, impacts associated with multiple transports, or you simply want to change colours. For that, we have put a reconditioning programme in place:
- You send us your frame.
- We sandblast it to remove the old paint, check the condition of tubes and welds and carry out repairs if necessary.
- We apply a new paint scheme of your choice.
- We send your frame back to you as new after having given it a complete overhaul.