When Athanaël from the web agency IRISIO asked us about doing a hand-drawn paint job on his Gravel frame, we were really excited about the idea. He knows a friend, an artist named Aliciane, who can drawn custom graphics using only pencil.
He provided the frame and fork painted in white and Aliciane started letting her imagination moving forward.
At the end we added a glossy varnish to protect the frame and fork.
The finish job is far beyond our expectations and we are really astonished by the result:
The complet bike has been assembled in our workshop.
- steel frame gravel espresso M/L
- carbon fork Columbus Mud disk
- headset First
- drivetrain Sram Rival 1x11 ring 38t & cassette 11-36
- Hydro brakes Sram Rival with 160mm discs
- stem, seatpost Deda Zero1
- bar Salsa Cowchipper
- saddle Caminade
- wheels Astérion gravel custom for Caminade
- tyres tubeless Hutchinson Sector32
The bike will get some more heavy tyres in 38" to be able to take part of the Grand Raid Cristalp and Gravel de fer event.
Athanaël has already began his training!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want a very special paint job for your Caminade!
Published : 2016-07-21RSS feed